Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I realize some people that I sent the blog address might not have a clue what I am talking about. A group of us have decided to assist our friend Gene Cassidy in his adventure moving his houseboat from its' home of the last 12 years to his winter home in Galveston ,TX. It will be a journey of somewhere between 1850 and 2100miles , depending on if we use Gene's map or mine. We are departing St. Paul this Friday and anticipate a contingent of 13 souls aboard to either help us or hinder depending whether Gene's hearing aid is turned on. We are attemting to get to LaCrosse, Wi. by Sunday night, looking for a possible repair project. Hopefully we can get those repairs accomplished and in a timely fashion. I know I don't want to get caught in the middle of Octoberfest! Until we get under way, I won't jinx us or give our enemies a schedule. It may come back to haunt me.

No comments:

Post a Comment